Have your teeth become yellow or stained? If you are yearning for a whiter smile, you are not alone. Whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental service. For the convenience of our patients, Drs. Johnson, Nguyen, Smith, Dimond, and Spindle provide both in-office and take-home teeth whitening in Waco, Texas.
Surface and internal staining can be caused by:
– Using tobacco products
– Drinking dark drinks
– Eating foods with dark pigments
– The accumulation of tartar and plaque deposits
– The aging process
– Too much fluoride intake when the teeth are forming, which causes a mottled look
– Injury to the teeth
Professional teeth whitening can correct these different forms of staining. If you are undecided about having a whitening treatment performed, be aware that teeth whitening can:
– Increase your self-esteem and confidence
– Provide you with a more youthful appearance
– Help you look your best for a special occasion, like a job interview, a class reunion, or a wedding
– Reverse years of yellowing and staining
To learn more about teeth whitening, we welcome you to call Acre Wood Dental at 254 227-5082 today. Our dentists are happy to determine if you are a candidate for teeth whitening and to advise you on which whitening treatment is best for you.