Dr. Johnson, Dr. Nguyen, Dr. Spindle, Dr. Smith and Dr. Olzack, our team of dentists at Acre Wood Dental, will always make saving and repairing your natural teeth our first priority. However, there may be some circumstances that necessitate the removal of a tooth from its place in your jawbone. This is called a tooth extraction. We offer both simple and surgical tooth extraction in Waco, Texas. Tooth extractions are generally suggested to:
- Remove a tooth that has been killed by severe decay or damage
- Prevent decay and infection from traveling to healthier parts of your moth
- Prepare for orthodontic treatment, especially if your smile is overcrowded
- Remove impacted wisdom teeth, also known as your third molars
- Help permanent teeth grow in properly in children
We will only suggest a tooth extraction if we feel it is absolutely necessary to your overall oral health. We are also committed to ensuring you always feel confident about your smile, and we provide multiple cosmetic and restorative options for replacing the extracted tooth. If you have any questions about tooth extractions, we invite you to contact our friendly dental team today. We are ready and willing to guide you through the removal process and help you feel excited about the future of your smile. We hope to hear from you soon.